[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Information websites are ideal for any business or individual looking for a stylish, unique feature-rich website.
Colours, branding, images and site navigation can all be matched to your requirements. Additional functionality, such as image galleries or latest news elements, can easily be incorporated into the site.
Moreover, as your site will be built using a content management system, you will be able to maintain the site content without needing any specialist skills.
- Unlimited number of pages.
- Comprehensive site navigation.
- Blog – running your own blog is now straightforward; just log in to the admin section of the site and maintaining your own blog becomes a simple process.
- Search facility – if you have a site with a large amount of content, the built in search facility allows site users to quickly find the information they are looking for.
- Photo gallery – if you need to show a large number of images on your site, photo galleries are an ideal way to categorise and display them.
- FAQs – displaying a library of frequently asked questions is a great way to ensure that you get your message across to your site users.
- Contact form – display a contact form with multiple options, like radio buttons and drop down menus. The content of the form can, if required, be sent to multiple email addresses.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Considerations” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
If you’re thinking about a new website, here’s a quick check list of things that you should give some thought to.
[learn_more caption=”The Domain”] All websites start with a domain name. If you haven’t registered a domain yet, I can recommend 123Reg. If possible, try to register a domain that is memorable and, preferably, doesn’t contain a hyphen[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Site Navigation”] Give some thought to how many unique pages of content you would like on the site. Each of these pages will have their own menu pointing to them. If necessary, similar pages can be grouped into a sub-menu, for example, ‘Contact’, ‘More Information’, ‘Find Us’ could all be grouped under an ‘About Us’ menu.[/learn_more][learn_more caption=”Site Content”] You know your business better than anyone, but can you write about it? Ensuring that you have comprehensive content that covers all aspects of your business is crucial to the success of your site. If you’re not too good with words, let me know as I have access to professional copywriters who could help you out.[/learn_more]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_portfolio admin_label=”Fullwidth Portfolio” title=”Recent Projects” fullwidth=”on” include_categories=”4″ show_title=”on” show_date=”off” background_layout=”light” auto=”off” /][/et_pb_section]