Information websites are ideal for any business or individual looking for a stylish, unique feature-rich website.
Colours, branding, images and site navigation can all be matched to your requirements. Additional functionality, such as image galleries or latest news elements, can easily be incorporated into the site.
Moreover, as your site will be built using a content management system, you will be able to maintain the site content without needing any specialist skills.
- Unlimited number of pages.
- Comprehensive site navigation.
- Blog – running your own blog is now straightforward; just log in to the admin section of the site and maintaining your own blog becomes a simple process.
- Search facility – if you have a site with a large amount of content, the built in search facility allows site users to quickly find the information they are looking for.
- Photo gallery – if you need to show a large number of images on your site, photo galleries are an ideal way to categorise and display them.
- FAQs – displaying a library of frequently asked questions is a great way to ensure that you get your message across to your site users.
- Contact form – display a contact form with multiple options, like radio buttons and drop down menus. The content of the form can, if required, be sent to multiple email addresses.
If you’re thinking about a new website, here’s a quick check list of things that you should give some thought to.